Thursday, October 30, 2003

Mixed-Up Day

Today was just strange. It was like riding a roller coaster all day long. I just now got into the loading station.

Drawing class was surprisingly fun. We experimented with ink for three hours. Nothing more, nothing less.

Creativity put me to sleep. My teacher felt that she was slowly torturing her students, so she said that it was okay to bail on the class if we didn't find it enjoyable after the first half. I feel bad for leaving the middle of class, but that documentary really is a snoozer.

After class, I found out that I couldn't go to the screening of The Exorcist tonight at the school theater. Do you know how depressed it made me feel? I like that movie!

Surprisingly, I got my first ever face-to-face feedback on this blog. I found out that I rather frank and really open on here than I normally am in person. I'm true to myself, and I know what I am. I question everything that people are afraid to, mostly because the questions I ask are really hard. Well, I never was one to take the easy way out of things. If I did, I'd be dead right now. It felt kind of nice knowing that this little blog has someone excited about how I write. Apparently there is evidence of some kind of growth in character. Recent entries have proven that to me. And to think I was seriously thinking about discontinuing this site because I did not think it was doing me any kind of good.

The new worker at McDonald's made me smile.

"You're total is $7.52."
*hands $20 bill*
"Out of 2,000... Your change is $1,248."


She made my day.

No comments: