Saturday, October 11, 2003

My family is becoming prejudgest.

My sister, who was babysitting just now, got paranoid when she saw our neighbor and some black kid sitting out there in front of their house. The cops has already been to that house twice, but for what no one knows but them. I mean, we sure as hell don't know!

Anyway, she got super paranoid about those two strangers out there, and since she is responsible for someone else's well-being, well, you can pretty much go from there. She felt safer here at home.

The entire time I was here at the computer doing work, I overheard my sister telling her story to the parentals. I couldn't help but feel like the tone is so one-sided. It is almost like my family is becoming prejudgest against things they don't know about. I know that's human nature and all that, but sometimes I can't help but wonder if this will just make her like Chuckie Finster in Rugrats. You know, afraid of everything? It's bad enough that she is picky when she eats and the fact that she gets sick in the lightest of rain drizzles!

I don't know. I just wish my sister was better than this even though she is already better than me in more ways than I can count.

No comments: