Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I can't shut up, can I?

I just realized that for the last two hour and a half, I have been typing up about my creative process. I really don't think it is a narrative about how I create. If anything, it is probably just about my creative nature in general. Still, I was writing about that for two and a half hours! I never spend that long on a writing project, be it a blog or homework! I don't know, maybe it is the nature of the class. In Creativity, you're pretty much free to do whatever you want in that class. At least with the teacher I have now.

And to think I was commenting about how much of a hippie she was at the start of the semester.

Now if only I had the energy to do the rest of my assignments. Who knew writing about something I never really gave any thought to would take so much out of me?

No comments: