Wednesday, October 29, 2003

"A lot of people have lost the right to bitch in my mind now."

Well, that meeting was interesting. Basically, only seven of the fifty or so Fine Arts students showed up. Jaime and I were there, but Coffey wasn't. It wasn't an important meeting per say, but they did ask some important questions in the survey they handed out. Both Jaime and I finished the survey out rather quickly, with relatively the same things written down. Surprisingly, we were both disappointed that the meeting went off the way it did. Does no one care in the Fine Arts wing about what they are in for? I guess not. No wonder our department is so small.

The good news is that this is more than likely my first step into being a voice in society rather than a silent face in the crowd.

No comments: