Saturday, October 25, 2003

Writing is an art form, right?

I have been finding out slowly that writing seems to be easier for me. It used to be the other way around. Writing my ideas and articulating my thoughts has never been as easy for me as they are now. I guess my blog has something to do with this. The ability to just be free with what I say without care as to who reads this or what they may think is almost second nature to me now.

Now if only I was like that socially. I never really say what's on my mind even if I wanted to. The words just won't come out.

This morning I felt like typing rather than drawing. I felt like reading instead of observing. I felt backwards. I feel as if today is one of those off days where my art skills are not going to be at their best. Either that or drawing is no longer fun. It disturbs me since I've always known that I would be an artist since I was little. I have always been good at drawing, and I always thought that I'd end up having a career that involved it heavily.

Maybe drawing for the last 18 years or so is starting to get to me to where I want to do something new.

No comments: