Tuesday, October 28, 2003

SCORE!!

I just finished watching my newest DVD that I got from my mom at a suggestion that started out as a joke!

Mom was going to go to Wal-Mart to find some cold formula. I jokingly said for her to pick up one of those $6 DVD's that they are saying. She asked what I would like. This caught me off guard. She normally jumps down my neck when I ask her to buy something, mostly because of our financial state. I told her that I was joking and to forget about it.

Well, she didn't.

When she got home, she said that she got me something. She handed me a DVD. Not just any DVD. She scored a really sweet DVD. She found the Samurai Jack DVD in the $6 bin!! The very DVD that contains the premiere episode that I loved and hoped the series lived up to! Talk about scoring big, huh?

Big points to my mom on that one! I'm one happy little fan boy now!

No comments: