Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Meetings After Meetings After Class Before Class

If that title made little to no sense to you, the better.

I'm here at school (Yes, I'm blogging from the library AGAIN!) waiting on a Fine Arts department meeting at 16:00. I can't help but wonder what the hell this meeting is going to be about. Mostly because I want to know if I will have any say in it. You know, to help change the department a little bit even if it is only for myself because God knows I'm the only one of my kind on this Earth. Whoa, that sounded arrogant and a bit depressing at the same time!

Anyway, when I get home, I have to remember that I e-mailed myself my homework for tomorrow for Creativity. This won't be a problem since I always check my mail in the morning before going anywhere. I mean, what else can I do at 05:30?? I'm already dressed, clean, and ready to go. My ride's not, but I sure am. Oh well. Anyway, the reason I did this is because I wanted to get my response out of the way for tomorrow, but I didn't want to print anything here. I don't know if they do like at high school and charge you for printing.

Speaking of Creativity, I have a meeting with my teacher tomorrow about this blog! Wow, finally, some kind of face-to-face, in-depth commentary on this piece of shit journal!

I think that is enough complaining for now.

No comments: