Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Wow, that's odd. Apparently I didn't sign out of blogger since my last entry. Well, given what's been going on today, I can't be too surprised.

Today has been rather spontanious to say the least. Ken wore cat ears he got from Hot Topic; Jamie (AKA "Red Boots") wore a shirt with a naked cowgirl on it marked up like a butcher's map of a cow (you know, the map that tells you where the type of meat can be found like the lion or the soup bones); my creativity teacher didn't show up because she was sick making me wonder why did I even bother come to school today.

Pretty much anything that could happen to someone like me did. That may be an overstatement, but it was pretty random for the most part of the day.

At least I don't have to worry about reaching my quota for the reading I need to do for Art History.

No comments: