Thursday, September 25, 2003

A Blog Without Blogger

I wrote this while waiting for my ride today.

I must be brief because my train of thought could slip away at any time.

Coffey just passed by wearing a tight rank top and baggy cargos that just barely hung onto his ass. It was the closet thing to skater perfection that I have seen! I wanted him at that very moment, but I knew that could not happen. I know better than to act on a crush. I learned that lesson the hard way with Brian back when I was a sophomore or junior in high school.

Still, for what it is worth, Coffey is really really fine. Like I said, practically skater perfection. Not a line out of place. Not a single movement out of sensual rhythm. Practically perfect.

It's a shame he is straight and smokes.


I would expand on this, but my sister needs the computer.

No comments: