Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Second Hand Dreams

I think the second hand smoke got to me yesterday, because I did absolutely nothing! I didn't finished my Drawing assignment due tomorrow let alone type up those responces that I need to type up. I just laid around with a big headache and a runny nose.

I had the strangest dreams because of it, I think.

I first dreamed that Ken or Coffee, I forget who, was over at my house. I was picking out CDs when suddenly he (for lack of a better word to describe who was there) came up behind me and started hugging me from behind. He then started whispering things into my ear.

The second dream I had was about Leo. It was some kind of twisted version of Romeo and Juliet... only Leo's acting was better. It felt organic. Almost as if he meant the lines he was saying and was Romeo. Claire Daines was in it too, but the Leo I know is NOT DiCaprio. Freaky dream.

No comments: