Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Among Smokers

I don't smoke. Never wanted to, never will. However, I've been around a lot of smokers. I have to say that they are the most intellegent bunch of people I have ever met even though they are slowly killing themselves.

Coffee made the comment how the ash tray they have out there looks like a giant penis. I asked him if he has a problem with it, and he said that he doesn't. If he did, that would be a problem according to him since he's a guy. Don't most guys have something against looking at something like that if they are straight? I know Ken does. When we were in the gallery after Creativity, he didn't want to view this one piece because he called it "blatently phalic." I have to agree with him there. They do look like dildos. Anyway, back to Coffee. I'm going to see if I can't talk to him alone tomorrow. There are only three people in the class, so hopefully it won't be that hard to do. I should have asked him if he was gay when I had the chance.

I talked to someone that was in my Creativity class too who smokes. I want to say her name is Brooke or Sarah, but I don't know which it is. We had an intellegent conversation about car pooling, high school, and cell phone owners that don't ever turn on their phones. That would be where my mom falls in. She has a phone, but it is never on unless she wants to contact us. That kind of defeats the purpose of having one. Don't you think so?

One thing I'm experiancing from second hand smoke that I haven't even thought I've been around it all during high school is the fact that I'm strangely tired yet hungry at the same time. I want to eat and then fall asleep. Hey, that's not a bad idea. I think I'll do that now.

No comments: