Monday, September 29, 2003

Love is More Important Than School

I finished my work that is due tomorrow rather quickly, but felt like there was no need to do the rest of the things that are not due until Wednesday. God, I'm lazy.

I talked to Christina about how I need a new distraction. She had someone in mind almost immediately! That's so cool! I'm really sick of using all these personal sites and getting all the weirdos on there. I mean, for once I want someone at least in my generation hitting on me. If not, then someone as cute as Coffey.

I don't know what it is, but I feel a certain kinship with Christinia. Maybe it's because we are both Asian. Maybe it is because we are both kind of alike in the way we were brought up. Hell, maybe it's because we are two totally different people! For all I know, it is probably because I need someone to latch on to, and she's it since Ken and Jaime are now an item.

Ken and Jaime. They are so cute together. It makes me jealous, but happy for them.

So here I am again, blogging more than I really need to. I mean, this is part of my English and Creativity assignment, but I'm only suppose to do two or three entries a week!! How many times am I blogging? At least twice daily?? Don't you think that's a bit of an overkill?

It's late. I need my sleep still. If only I was 100% better from this damn bug that hit me.

No comments: