Friday, September 05, 2003

Let's see. What to do today.

1. Art History Survay 1 notes on the rest of chapter 1 and on chapter 2
2. Get tracing paper for 2D Design homework (driver permitting.... urgh)
3. Edit letter to the editor if I feel the need to for English Comp.
4. Continue Drawing 1 Journal (easy)
5. Find an unfinished work of art made out of necissity to bring in (HARD!!)

There are two on that list that I don't want to do, one on there I can't do, and one that I hope I will be bale to do but more than likely will forget to do.

It's only my second college weekend and I'm already back into nearly going insane because of stuff like this! The only thing that will relax me is the fact that the last assignment on the list is so vauge that it should be easy to do. I want to stick to what I'm good at without alienating my department. On top of that, I haven't made anything out of necissity since that self portrait painting that I have thrown away in my recently claimed "Pandora's Box" of a trunk of mine. Perhaps now is the time I get my Trunks key chain with the trunk key (Get it? Trunks from DragonballZ is holding the key to my trunk? Oh nevermind...), open up that damn box, and pull out the painting I did.

No, I can't do that. Not yet.

I may be over Andrew as a potential boyfriend, but at the same time when I remember that painting like I am now, I start to remember about the other boys. About James and Jack and Brian and Sam and Sean and Russ and Matt and Ryan and David and Leo and Mark and Aaron and Bobby and Randy. I remember even Josh and Dan! It hurts just thinking about the picture. It hurts thinking about them and what happened. I learned so much from them. You can't forget people that teach you things like how to be ballsy and when, how to be honest, how the world really works, and, dare I say, what it's really like to be rich and powerful. The last I can live without. I don't want to be rich and powerful and own a garage of 25 cars I will never drive. I'll leave that to Ken. I've had a taste of what that is like even thought I never really had any of the money. I know what it's like from a second-hand point of view. It's an ugly and boring life. It's amazing how much money can corrupt you.

I wonder if I can get into that gay club that Christina was telling me about. Nah, I'll wait till I'm 21 just to be safe so that I don't get kicked out for whatever reasons.

No comments: