Thursday, September 11, 2003

Do I even want to remember?

Well, it's 9-11 again. That means I will see nothing but it or things that relate to it on the news for the most part of the morning and maybe even during the evening.

I don't know anymore.

I'm with what this one guy said in my English Comp. class. 9-11 happened because a bunch of people wanted to make a statement to the US. That statement was to leave other countries alone and concentrate on your own country. I mean, look at how our own armed forces are spread out? If another thing like this happens, or worst!, if we are invaded, what then? The national guard probably is too small to stand a chance! I think the President should get off his high-horse and take a look at our country instead. If he wants to help Iraq, he should be the president of Iraq then. And yes, Mr. President. That was an insult. I'm not going to retract like Nashville's mayor or governor or whoever it was that said something against the president and took it back saying that it wasn't an insult. Right now, I don't care who I offend. In fact, if I do offend someone, I think then that I've used my first amendment right to the fullest.

No comments: