Wednesday, September 03, 2003

I told Ken about my dream. Like the joker that he is, he started to say how bad a person I was. He's so cute.

Ken tells me that he and Jamie are going to go out for coffee. Looks like this can mean only one thing. Yeah, you know what I mean. My new friend is going to hook up with a friend that I know. Talk about a monkey in the middle. Well, if they end up hating each other (which I strongly doubt), at least I can be a mediator.

Classes today were surprisingly easy and not as stressful as I had experiance before. Maybe I'm finally getting into the swing of things. Or maybe the teachers just don't feel like teaching. Who knows. All I know is that I have this 20 lbs. book containing stuff about the history of art I really don't want to read later tonight. Hopefully I can get the other pages done with over the weekend, but right now, I don't want to do anything but be the butthead that I am.

No comments: