Friday, September 26, 2003

I Am Officially Sick

Some time after I got home, I started to feel really shaky. It turns out that I caught some bug or something and is now sick, which is rare for me. Thank God that it isn't during a school day. I can't afford to miss any classes, keyword being "afford" (hint hint). We don't really have any meds around the house, so I was stuck with good old Raman chicken noodle soup and Halls.

Did you ever go to sleep once with like a piece of food stuck in your mouth just right so that it doesn't kill you in your sleep but still messes with you in some weird way? That was last night for me. I fell asleep as I had a Halls in my mouth. I ended up dreamed these really strange dreams. Then again, knowing how I dream to begin with, that's not saying much.

I dreamed that I got kicked out of Watkins because I was killing everyone's imagination, which apparently was vital to college survival. On my way out, I found a box of remotes with several people's name on them. For some reason, I found Ken's and hit the reset button on it. The next thing I knew, I got a call from Ken asking if I wanted to go see a movie with him and Charlie. This is the exact same phone call that I got back when I first met him, remember? Damn my brain. In the background I heard someone ask Ken if he was alright. I then find myself in a car singing about mocking birds. I wish I could remember the song.

Right now, I just wish that my mom would respect the fact that I am sick and close the damn front door. It's only making me feel worst.

No comments: