Saturday, September 06, 2003

I think the workaholic in me is coming out because I was able to get most of my assignments done with the exception of one. It's for creativity. I am suppose to bring in a piece of work made out of necessity as well as five copies of what I think is cool about it, what I think needs work, and three questions I want answered about it.

I don't want to do it. The only art I made out of necessity is sitting in that damn trunk. I don't want to bring it out. I need to create something out of what I consider my necessity to create. I need to create something before I explode in an emotional rage that few have seen and even fewer want to see. I need to become what I was nearly four years ago... and I don't want to do that for this. Going that far back would be too dangerous. Going that far back would destroy all that has made me who I am right now.

There's got to be another way. There just has to be.

No comments: