Monday, September 08, 2003

Random Monday

Well, President Bush is in town, Ken will joining the protesters to give out food, and, hopefully, no one will be arrested. America the beautiful, indeed.

I want to be right for once. On the car ride home, I got shot down with everything I was trying to say against the President. Everything from how Bush is being so ignorant of what is really going on in this country instead of being so concerned about Iraq to how he is really only getting the support of the rich people and no one else. God, I really hope that no one shows up for that dinner. That would be great!

I got to hang out with Christina! I gave her my number, confirmed the one I got from Ken, and then said probibly the stupidest line I have ever said before in my life to another person in person.

"We need to hang out more. I feel like I am annoying Ken lately, so we need to hang out more."
"Really? Why?"
"I just feel like I am."

I feel bad for her. She doesn't get off work until 04:00. I don't know if she has morning classes, but if she does, man that sucks!

I only have two real homework assignments to do for my Wednesday class. I have to do a tone drawing for 2D design that has unity and a focal point, and I have to retype (yet again!) my letter to the editor. Hopefully, third time is the lucky charm.

For such an easy day, I so want to sleep.

No comments: