Thursday, September 11, 2003

Next time, wear black...

I got charcoal all over my cool blue shirt! That make my morning suck. I like this blue shirt a lot. Hopefully it will come out.

My Creativity teacher was out again. So much for that. I was starting to like her class even though they are trying to find out what is in my damn trunk. Well, it was my own damn fault for bringing it up, but whatever.

I had salmon and the best shrimp I have ever had for lunch at Ken's since we didn't have Creativity. I just ate while I let Ken and Jaime, who also joined us for lunch, talk. They are so cute together. I hope they hook up.

On our way out, I picked up a tea cup from Ken's collection of chipped dishes from his father's Japanese restaurant that they can't use for cosmetic reasons. Knowing me, this cup is going to end up as a planter or a pencil holder.

When we got back to Watkins, I headed to the coffee shop/student lounge area. Christina was there. She was drained of all energy. She said she has road rage because she was stuck in traffic and ended up being late for her favorite class. She said she had a mini-rave in her car. I thought that was funny. While she was chewing Ken over something private, I was put in charge of her cell phone. I went through her pictures and found several interesting people. I hate my picture she has of me in her phone book. My cheek bones are just so ugly. I did see a rather cute looking boy. It's her friend Josh. Apparently, the picture I saw of him was when he was asleep. Christina tells me that Josh sleeps in the nude and he is "well equipped." Damn, too bad he is straight. White boys all seem to have big dicks.

Last I left them, Ken and Christina with Aaron in tow were in one of the sound stages about to fall asleep on one of the couches. Aaron for some reason kept spanking Ken's ass. Ken would try to kick him in the face each time. Fun time and slightly erotic. I also found out from Aaron that apparently Ken is very ticklish in the belly. Maybe I should pass that on to Jaime. Nah, I'll wait until they are an item.

I want to go to sleep before I try to do a drawing with pasta sauce and dry pasta. I'm going to be using it to draw spaghetti. Should be interesting. I'm also going to draw an abstract to the Finale of Nightmare Before Christmas for another class. The other stuff I have to do are all busy work, but whatever. I'm too tired right now to care. Maybe I will when I'm well rested.

No comments: