Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Well, that's new...

First off, Blogger just released a whole lot of new features I can use for my blog. (Oh, look! A spell-checker!) That's not the only thing new today.

Apparently, television isn't the only place were reruns can happen. My 2D class felt like I was in my Drawing 1 class again. How so? We were doing blind contours and studying lines. Now I get to do that same lesson in both classes!! Talk about redundant.

English Comp. was interesting. We got into a debate that almost tore the class into an anarchic state. Apparently some people cannot tell the difference between torture and just plain killing. You would think that everyone in the world would know the difference between a quick and painless death or a slow and painful torture. My sister thinks it is because some people are ignorant because of how they are raised. I think my opinions are starting to cause me to be an activist. Is that good?

Man, now I have to write a bunch of responses to four pieces of art that we talked about yesterday. The sad thing is, I barely remember any of them. Damn all that second-hand smoke.

Coffey (Yes, I realized that I was spelling his name wrong this entire time! Damn me and my failure to learn how to spell names!) is straight. Sucks for me. Strangely enough he has a bisexual girlfriend. That would be every straight man's dream, right? Well, this girl apparently has a girlfriend that has a kid. Wierd, huh? Oh well, whatever gets you up, I guess.

No comments: