Saturday, September 27, 2003

I Hope I'm Better

I hope that I am better than I was yesterday around this time. The reason why is because I'm able to get mad about things without getting a headache about it. I guess that's a good sign.

I concluded that since I was able to type these pass few days, I might as well knock off Creativity off my to-do list. I might do some reading this afternoon too while I wait for the rest of my laundry to finish up.

Man, no one woke me when my laundry load was done. It was sitting there since noon when I left to take a nap. They didn't bother waking me until just awhile ago when they had to leave for their haircut.

Haircuts are so over rated. I want my ponytail back.

I did some browsing awhile ago. Apparently everything I want is going down in prices, and I have no way of buying any of them! Damn economy, and damn my lack of knowledge on how to get a job correctly. Oh well, to complain now would be a fool's choice. It's my own fault I'm in this situation that I'm in. Still, it really irks me how I found this just after learning that the GameCube is now the same price of the GBA SP I have. Damn my greed.

I guess this is a good sign that I'm getting better. This blog. At least, I hope it is.

No comments: