Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Today was annoying... and that was putting it lightly.

Last night, I learned that I don't know enough about anything to ever form an opinion that has any kind of merit. This translates into ultimately saying that I cannot say what's on my mind because I'm stupid in all but one feild. That feild that I'm good at is useless unless I'm planning on going on a game show of some kind. And, no, I don't intend to go on one. As such, I'm not really all that talkative anymore. Socializing has become a dangerous pasttime with me from now on. Not only can I not get close with someone because once I do they will only hate me and be annoyed by me, but now I am so stupid that I can speak my mind if I wanted to! The only safe-haven for my First Amendment rights is this blog.

Well, like always, today when I woke up, I was feeling really bad at myself. To escape, I played my video games, got bored, then went back to sleep. Since my mother has no job as of yet, she was cleaning the house and going here and there. When she said she was going to pick up my sister, I opted to go. I couldn't get back to sleep anyway.

The ride to downtown to pick up my sister was hell. I kept sneezing because of my allergies to pollen. Why was I sneezing so bad in the car? Well, mom had the windows open because she didn't want to turn on the AC because she is hot. Thanks for torturing me, MOM. On our way home, Jessica called up dad to see if he was going to Sam's Club so she can have him pick up some Goldfish crackers. I opted to tag along too. I was told that there was a good deal on the Gameboy Advance SP there that I wanted to check out.

The deal at Sam's was a nice one. For $130, you got the GBA SP, Zelda: A Link to the Past, and the stratagy guide. Dad told me to hold on to it since there were only seven left. He then told me to call up mom to get approval on if I could have it.

The phone call was interesting to say the least. It turns out that we have some computer issues, mainly with the boot up. The good thing it's only minor and not as annoying. The other computer issue we have is that AIM decided to close our AIM screen names. Why? Well, Jessica put something rather naugthy into her profile that AOL didn't like. It broke the Terms of Service, and because of that all the accounts, including mine, were froze. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I wasn't happy with this. Since I've decided to only talk and express myself here on blogger, AIM is useless now. Talking to Dan and Jack and James was fun, but lately things have been going down hill. I can't say what exactly, because quite frankly, I don't know what's going on. All that I know is that on there end, no one seems to be interested in talking on IMs anymore. You can say that this AIM freeze is a blessing in deguise. Anyway, when I talked to mom, it turned out I can't get the GBA SP bundle. Why? Because I already got the two cheapest things on my list as far a birthday presents go! That's more than enough as far as my mom thinks. Well, since she does hold the cash in the house, I put it back like a good boy. I really didn't want to, but I have no say in the matter anyways. I mean, she lost her job! The thing is $130! Think of the debt!

While at Sam's, I kept thinking to myself as to why my dad said to go ahead and hold on of the bundle packs. I had this hope that he was going to buy it for me, but since he always consults anything finacial with mom, it was highly unlikely. In it's place, however, dad picked up a small container of mushrooms for my Greek Quesodillia. That's just a regular quesodillia only on peta bread. Still, knowing how my nights are going to be a bit of a torture for a while, a GBA SP would have held me over longer than 20 ounces of mushrooms.

Tonight should prove interesting. If Jack even reads my blog anymore, I'm sure he'll find this. Maybe pass it on. I hope he does.

By the way, just so you know, this isn't an April Fools joke. I'm not very good a pulling off pranks to begin with.

No comments: