Thursday, April 03, 2003

Ever have one of those freaky moments where you were scared for your life even though you knew deep down you were really safe?

I just had one on Yahoo. I was checking my mail and reading up on some of the posts to some of the groups I have signed up for when I got this e-mail from someone that worked for BG East by the name of Kid Leopard. For those of you that haven't checked out the link at the bottom, BG East is a gay wrestling site. These guys may be gay, but they can beat the shit out of anyone if need be. It turned out that I did something I wasn't suppose to that infrindged a copyright with BG. I didn't know, and freaked out a bit. In any event, I compiled and followed Leopard's request.

For someone that lives on the other side of the country from me, he can really scare me with just words.

No comments: