Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Today was a busy day for me. Must have come from the boredom. I did my laundry (which was weeks overdue) as well as make some babingka. I also played some DDR for the first time in a long time. (Damn you, Pokemon!) It was actually really refreashing. The only thing I don't like about playing that game at home is that I don't get to show off. The good thing is that I don't have to pay any cash to play it. Oh, if only I could live at DisneyQuest. Free DDR and major foot traffic where that machine is at. It's like a match made in heaven... if heaven has an arcade, which I'm sure it does.

Something strange happened this morning. I didn't think of James like I normally do. I thought about Russ when I woke up. It confused me alot. I wonder if it has anything with the fact he told me that he loves me just before he signed off last night. James rarely, if ever, said that to me let alone hinted it. I don't know, maybe I'm reading into things too much again. That's what happens when you're bored and then something pops into your head.

No comments: