Monday, April 21, 2003

I learned something just awhile I ago I really wish I never learned.

It took a 15 year-old to tell me that I just got fucked in the most complicated yet easiest way possible. It all started when I got accepted. That's when I all started. With being accepted to Watkins, apparently, I forfitted any kind of chance I had of being able to go up and meet Russ and the others face to face. Why? Because my parents got what they wanted. I got into a local college here in my own personal Hell. This means that I am officially stuck here. As such, I will not be able to even visit Russ or even Dan for that matter. Think about it. Will I even have the time? No, because most of it will be locked away for studying. Hell, I won't even have time to be online as late as I am now once August rolls around! Once school starts for me, that's it! Game over! I lost everything I ever hoped for!

Let's face it. I just can't win.

I really wish now that I never got accepted. That I wasn't even good enough for Watkins, a local college. I really wish that there was some way around this, but if I couldn't even see what I just learned now on the day I got accepted, then what chance do I have of figuring out a way around all this?! I will never be able to fix this. I'll end up losing contact with Russ and Dan to the point where they will probibly forget about me knowing how fast they move and what they plan to do.

Meanwhile, I'll be here...

No comments: