Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I had this strange dream while I was taking a nap.

I first dreamed that there were these two white ghostly looking griffins that attacked our house with poisonous snakes. This black, skinny, smokey, ghost wolf protected me, but I couldn't save my sister. Then the dream switched in a flash to me walking towards an old platation manor. I hear a voice, but no one is there. I dismiss it as part of the environment. Then I see the same two white griffins from before. As I stare at them, they make their way closer to me. I find myself inside my home looking at them through a doorframe. I slam the door, but they still approach.

Griffins.... The wings and head of a hawk with the body of a lion capable of tearing people from limb to limb. In one culture, they are seen as noble protectors. In others, they are seen as Hell's creature, a bird of prey from the other world that feasts on the flesh of those that have sinned.

But what do they mean in my dream?

No comments: