Sunday, April 20, 2003

Today is Easter Sunday... and on Pot Day no less.

It's been a long time since I went to church last... too long... My aunt, on the other hand, was like the most Americans and only attends today and on Christmas since she works most Sundays. At least it was nice to know that I wasn't the only one in there that hasn't been to church on a regular basis.

I saw Andrew Karg while we were there. Why is it that everyone eventually gets taller than me? I couldn't find his brother. For all I know, he could be off in Iraq. I hope not. I want this stupid "liberation" to end before anything else happens. In any case, Andy looked just as good and as cute as I remember seeing him last. It's a shame that I couldn't talk to him before leaving. Then again, when there are that may people in such a small building, staying may not be a good idea.

I still wish I could have stayed though and maybe caught up on things. Tell him that I'm finally going to college and all that. Maybe even hang out and become friends again.

I wish for a lot of things.

No comments: