Tuesday, April 15, 2003

It looks like that site I found has an ezBoard. I tried logging in to see how far I'd get talking to the people that are obviously a hell of alot more beautiful than I'll ever be only to be greated with ezBoard error galors! I eventually got them sorted out.

I then, for some bizarre reason, sent a message to the head honcho. I pretty much told him part of my personal story that I have yet to blog about but more than likely have if you read closely enough. I told him that I want to get into shape and be as ripped as him as well as the rest of the people on that site, but I just can't seem to commit to a routine. I asked for some adviced.

The sad thing is, I bet that it is going to take probibly Russ and James combined drilling my ass like a boot camp instructor to get me to do a regular fitness routine. But, hey, that's just my opinion.

No comments: