Saturday, April 19, 2003

Last night, as a way of celebrating, I downloaded for the uhm-teenth time the Japanese version of the Cowboy Bebop movie. I didn't have a DivX codec, but thanks to some redirection from a MouseInfo.com board member, I was able to watch it!

I have to say, I'm impressed with the movie alot. I mean, it was shown in true Bebop fashion. As freash as any of the episodes with just as much action and drama and, yes, even comedy. Too bad I'll never see the dubbed version.

If you must know, I really wanted to celebrate in a different way last night for getting into college. I honestly wanted to just spend the whole day yesterday with Russ making love. How can I say that so bluntly? Because I really wanted to, and I don't care who knows. Kind of like declaring to the world atop a mountain that you love someone back in the Romantic era... or what I think was the Romantic era. Strange, yes, but hey, that's what makes me who I am.

No comments: