Monday, April 14, 2003

Okay, you explain this dream to me, because I sure as hell don't understand it.

Basically, I'm flying out to... somewhere, with my sister in tow. For some bizarre reason, we have to pass this screening process that involves answering some rediculous question about our future. Naturally, I don't pass, so I'm stuck in wherever-it-is-that-I-am-at. I decide to take a walk since I'm obviously not going to where I want to go to. Somehow I end up in this fancy office-like building. I walk around passing all this rooms that have sounds of sex coming from them. I then find a worker and ask where I'm at. She says that I'm in BG East's company HQ. I look over my shoulder to see Troy Baker in a business suit (Like that will ever happen.).

I knew I shouldn't have ate that bannana.

Bannanas with soft skin = strange dreams.

No comments: