Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Okay, I really have self-image issues now. I must have that if I actually went and did what I just printed out.

While on Bored.com, I found this site called the Hero Machine. It basically is a Marvel Comic Character creator for those of us that can't draw worth a crap let alone match their detail and skill. Anyway, as I was messing around with it when I stumbled upon a set-up that looked like what I wanted to look like. After messing with the color, I printed it out. I then started messing with it again and found yet another set-up that looked like what I wanted to look like. I printed that out as well. As I looked at them, I wondered if it was possible to look like the picture in real life. The muscles weren't super human like most of the superheros out there, so it was realistic. Still, to label these pictures as goals that I want to obtain as far as how I want to look if and when I get with the program and get in shape was just proving that I have more issues about my self-image than I though.

Damn insecurity.

No comments: