Saturday, April 12, 2003

Because I'm too lazy to figure out the math and because I'm bored, I surfed on over to BG East Wrestling to see how much the tapes I wanted to buy would cost. Naturally, I clicked on all the ones that had Troy Baker in it, but I also clicked on one that involved to blond jobbers getting the snot beaten out of them and then put into a nude sleeper hold.

The subtotal came out to be around $923!! That's without shipping! Thankfully, for now, there is a discount going on depending on how many videos you buy and at what price. On the cart screen, it said that my current discount was $108 for all the videos. Now that is a discount! Grand total before shipping is $815. I know there is a shipping charge since they ship UPS.. at least I think it's UPS. On their FAQ page it says they mail by USPS. I think that's the same thing.

In any case, I know I don't have enough to watch Troy either get beat or lay the smackdown on someone. Oh well. Maybe someday.

No comments: