Sunday, April 06, 2003

Today was one of those days where you actually can sleep through it all. Why? Well, the rain sure helps out.

Last night before I went to bed, I was getting undressed to the sound of a thunderstorm. As the rain hit the roof, I fell fast asleep. I didn't wake up until the rain ended around noon. Then, it started up again after about an hour or so. Yup, and back to sleep I went. I don't know what it is, but the sound of rain always is so soothing. It only lasted about half an hour. After five minutes, it began to hale (is that the right spelling?)! It never does that here! Dad always wanted it to just to see the people panic at the sight of it. I mean, if they don't know how to drive in snow, imagin what they would do when they see ice falling from the sky the size of push-pins. Hell, imagine what they would be doing if they were golf-ball sized!! In any event, it didn't last long before we just started getting heavy rain and thundering. I slept through the whole thing and didn't wake up untill around 19:00. By then, I had literally slept the entire day away!

I think that's cool.

No comments: