Wednesday, April 16, 2003

With this recent want to get in shape if not lose some weight, I'm starting to think that packing up DDR was a bad thing. Actually, I've been thinking about that for some time. The last two games I've ever turely played that sucked up most if not all of my boredom (Pokemon and DDR) I don't play anymore. In fact, I'm sitting here bored off my ass listening to DDRFreak Radio. I know, big mistake, but still... it's better than listening to Fantillusion.

I guess tomorrow I could break that dance mat out again and duct tape it down correctly this time. Man, talk about a waste of duct tape. Right now, I guess it really doesn't matter.

I don't know why I feel so fat. I think it's all Jack's fault. Nah, that would be just trying to find a scape-goat. Gaining about four to five pounds shouldn't bother me this much, but when you talk to guys that are 20 to 30 pounds lighter than you and a hell of alot more ripped than you that lose 4 pounds a week when they aren't working out... well, you get the idea.

I look fine. At least I think I look okay. I'm not forming a second chin or anything. But I still feel like I could do better. Like I SHOULD be ripped or at least have soem kind of decent built.

I hate being insecure. I hate being stupid like this.

No comments: