Thursday, April 17, 2003

I unpacked my DDR Dance Mat again and duct taped it down. I didn't bother playing it yet. I don't know why either. I think this morning has me freaked out to the point where I can't think about something as stupid as my fitness level.

I e-mailed Dan about it just awhile ago. Knowing how well informed he is, he probibly already knows everything about it. Still, just in case the guys haven't said anything to him, I did tell him my side of the story... well, as best I could at least.

I'm really afraid. I don't want to be a heartless person. I don't want to be a bad person. I don't want to look like I'm using people. I don't want to look like a "boy bouncer" or someone that just grabs onto someone that will give me the time of day. I don't want to be like this...

...but I am.

No comments: