Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Today was so boring. I mean, really boring. Everything I tried doing (watching a movie, playing video games, going online, blogging whatever I was thinking) I lost interest in within a minute. In fact, I was so bored, that I slept most of the day away.

The only thing that got me out and about and give me some kind of surge of energy was when I went with my dad to Sam's Club to pick up some supplies. Hell, I had nothing else better to do.

I wish I was with Russ and James and everyone else right now. I know I wouldn't be bored over there. There would be something to do, someone to hang out with. And the best part is that maybe there I'll get a chance to do that project I've had in my head that involves black paint, green ultra-violet paint, and a blacklight. In case you are wondering, I want to paint my room like the inside of a computer where when I turn on the blacklight, the green part would glow. The green part would be painted like the tracks on a circet board. Cool, huh? And that's just the tip of the iceburg.

No comments: