Wednesday, July 16, 2003

We just got back from downtown. With this heat, it's like walking in a lead soup, but I was trying to play tour guide.

Actually, my job today was cut short by my sister who knows downtown better than I do. Go figure. Anyway, I can't complain. I don't know anything abotu downtown, so she was a better choice of a guide than I'll ever be. It was interesting. My aunt wanted to get her suvaneer shopping over with, and they did get most of it done. I took them inside the Hatch Show Print store which was featured on Travel Channel. They liked it.

Interesting enough, my sister spotted some cute looking guys that obviously belonged to a band. She could tell because of the fact they wore DogHouse Record shirts. She shied up, as usual, and didn't ask if they were in a band or what name their band is. I gave her a hard time about that. I said that she always gets shy around guys she thinks are cute. I ended up getting hit for that one in front of my aunt the nun. I'm so bad, huh?

Tomorrow should be fun. We are going to take them to Opry Mills and the Opryland Hotel. Hopefully we will see the Delta at night.

No comments: