Friday, July 18, 2003

Today, we wrapped up my aunt's visit down here by driving her to a few last minute sites that we weren't able to get to. Mainly, the Parthanon, Farmers Market, and Bicentennial Mall. It was actually a nice drive here and there. We even passed by Watkins and Bellmont (my sister's college aim) on the way.

Did you know that if you stand in the dead center of The Plaza of Three Stars at the north end of the Bicentennial Mall you can hear yourself when you talk? Talk about nice accoustics.

Just awhile ago, we had dinner outside in the cool southern evening. It was BBQ night. I'm not a big fan of it, so I kept to just the corn on the cob. Everyone else had their share of the spread. It's pretty nice out there at this time of day. Not to hot, not to muggy. Just right really.

Tomorrow we are going to Kentucky Kingdom. When I say "we", I mean the family plus my sister's boyfriend and his cousin. Should be fun to go on the roller coasters. The thing is, I heard all these bad things about it. Stuff like how the employees would be rude, how lines would be too long, and how the rides aren't that great. They hyped up Chang saying that it broke several world records. What records, I wish I knew.

I also caught wind that I'll end up getting $20 more tomorrow for suvenier money. If I don't spend it, that means I have $40 in my wallet. Sweet, huh? Knowing me, I'll end up geting too happy to where I'll blow it off on some novelty plushie that's overpriced. Oh well, the whole point is to have fun! That's what I intend to do.

No comments: