Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Sleep came and went, yet I still woke in my room. Each time I woke with a cold sweat and a sore sholder. I thought about people, past and present, that I have had the honor of meeting. Some I wish I had to get to know more, some I wish I could forget, some I fell in love with, some I hated. No dreams. Not a single one. No new idea coming into my head as to how to deal with my current problems. Not even a plan of action for my future. A mixture of feelings, both good an bad, surrounded me the entire time like ghostly spirits wanting to take my soul. I felt peace and chaos at the same time. I felt nothing and everything at the same time. It was like being in the center of the Earth. Every way is up and every way is down. No sense of direction. No sense of purpose. No sense of meaning. A strange place. A very strange place.

No comments: