Thursday, July 17, 2003

Last night I was talking to someone new. I'm not going to say who because you would think I'm talking about someone else, and I don't want the confusion or the annoying e-mails asking me to give someone so-and-so's e-mail only to find out that you were stupid to think that I knew someone you idolized. Anyway, I was talking to him and he opened up to me and told me things about him that just took my breath away, made me speechless, and overall just made me feel so bad for him. As the evening wore on, I began to open up to him. I began to be more like myself instead of just being cool with him and caring and sweet like I always am with people. That was my first mistake, and more than likely the last.

I can't open up to people and tell them things about me. No one would understand. No one would have the patiences. I have got to stop doing that. I should not open up to people and show them the real me ever. Why? Because the real me, no one likes.

No comments: