Wednesday, July 30, 2003

It ends tonight. Right now. It all ends. My dreams have stopped. My hopes are no more. I can't fix it. I can't do anything. I'm going to become nothing. If anything, I'll be another number. I'll be one more added to the statistics book. I'll be lucky if I live to be thirty. Hell, I'll be lucky if I can live to be twenty-five.

I have nothing.

I am nothing.

I will forever be nothing.

I've shot myself in the head this time instead of the foot.

I'm dead socially, mentally, emotionally. My heart grows colder as the minutes pass. I fear love. I fear falling in love. I fear that if I do, I'll only get hurt in the end. I fear getting close to people now. I fear them. I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to hurt them. I don't deserve friends. I don't deserve to be friends with anyone. I'm a horrible person. I don't deserve to fall in love. I don't deserve to have a boyfriend.

I don't deserve to live. I don't know why I'm still alive.

No comments: