Saturday, June 15, 2002

THIS IS A POST BUMP FROM SUNDAY'S ORIGINAL POST FOR LAYOUT PURPOSES. FROM THIS POINT ON, ALL FLASH ANIMATIONS AND GAMES WILL BE POSTED ON SATURDAY.
It should also be noted that if the Flash animation or game doesn't work, then NewGrounds is having server issuse and/or traffic problems.



Ok, let me explain.

I wanted to try something different, so I'm using NewGrounds's server (I know, that's bad) and posting some Flash animations and games to this blog every Sunday since I'm doing a weekly archive and I don't want to kill your computer. This week's first Flash animation I'll be linking to is also brought to you by the good people at 8legged Entertainment and is kind of a commercial for the website as well as something extra!

Enjoy!

(By the way, I'm sorry if you can't read the text or anything. I had to shrink it down so it would fit into the 400 pixel table where the blogs go)

No comments: