Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Boy the people at NewGrounds come from a strange lot.

Earlier today I found a game that might as well offend everyone, but it didn't. Why? Cause it's just a game. Sure the game is called WRATH II and it's saying that making humans was God's biggest mistake, but you got to admit the message of this Flash Artist came off right clear to me.

What's the message of this game? Humans are stupid. Seriously, we all are a bunch of idiots! We are all stupid at one point in our lives if not in our daily routine. For example, my mom is a compleate dumbass in asking something of some great technological importance like saying that she needs to learn web-page when the propor term is HTML. I'm an idiot in just talking to people and trying to make them understand what is going on inside this little shell of skin so they don't think I'm some kind of alien from the far reaches of space like most think. Now the question is did God make us all idiots? I don't think so. He originally made us to live as simbians with the other creations of His. So what happen to make us end up killing all of his creations slowly? An apple of "knowledge." Given what I've seen, I'm starting to think that apple was really an apple off the tree of stupidity. But hey! That was several billion years ago! No use complaining about something you can't fix.

No comments: