Thursday, June 20, 2002

<bgsound src="http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Seatbelts/M216.ram" controls="smallconsole">
Press play.

James kept saying for me to try harder in what I need to do. Try harder making friends even if they are men old enough to be my dad. Yeah, being in the east, not many teenagers have found out about DDR. All my spectators are mostly parents or drinking buddies. I really wish I got someone my age to talk to. And for that matter someone from my area.

Bill, on the other hand, has a more difficult task. Something I wish I was smarter socailly to do. How do you say that you are sorry for something without saying "I'm sorry" once? True, the right words would have a better impact than just "I'm sorry," but how can you choose the right words when you don't even know how to make friends without looking desprete?

The second half of that song in the Real Player I have a strong connection with. It's talking about how all of a sudden the realization of what needs to be done and what's really waiting for you on the other side of your fears isn't really as bad as you think it is. So you try and try and try some more, but for some reason, you just can't get to it. I feel like that. I feel like I've tried and I've tried to the point where I'm tired but still trying with what little I have left. But I still can't break down my door.

No comments: