Saturday, June 08, 2002

<bgsound src="http://rfblues.aaanime.net/Seatbelts/M213.ram" controls="smallconsole">
Dare you to press play!

Butterfly
Composed and Arranged by Yoko Kanno
Words by Chris Mosdell
Vocals by M

You're a love song
Only half-way sung
You're the knot
That comes undone
You're the daylight
Dressed as dark as night
The flight of a stringless kite

The very vision
The mirage man
You're air
In the palms of my hand
You're like catching
The day's sunset
Or rain that's never wet

You're a butterfly in the mind
You're a butterfly before my eyes
You're a butterfly, a trick of time

Who leaves before he arrives

You're a butterfly in the mind
You're a butterfly before my eyes
You're a butterfly who says he's mine

But leaves before he arrives
Who leaves before he arrives


I can't stop thinking about how cool James is. I love him to death!

Yesturday, I talked to him and told him how sorry I was for last night and that I was worried that I may have lost him forever cause of what happened. He was worried that he would have lost me too. We started exchanging apologizes like crazy! One of us was sorry for this and the other would say it's okay but then would apologize for that and the cycle would just start over and over again. You had to be there; you could just feel the love and affections in the air. After we got past the other night, I just wanted to hold him. It sucks that I'm on the other side of the country and stuck here till August. I want to be with him so badly. I just want to shadow him practically! He's so cool and sweet and sensative and just perfect for me! And, damn, is he a sight! He is HOTT! I would put his picture on here that he gave me, but I'm afraid some troll is going to steal it and claim that he's my boy, so I won't. To give you an idea how hot he is, lets just say he doesn't have six-pack abs. He has eight!! That's right, all eight of his abdominal muscles are tone and tight. Yum!!

That night, it was extremely hot in my room, so I slept naked. James said something earlier about how if the spark is there when we meet (which I really hope it is), we'd disappear for a night just me and him. I fantasized heavily about that night. So heavily I had a dream about it. The perfect five star room, a giant bed, a nice night view of the city, and beautiful James in nothing but a bathrobe holding me and caressing me and kissing me and... well, you know. It was hot, sensual dream. The song I have in the RealPlayer above was what was playing in the background. The song should be on regular airplay if you ask me, but then again no one in America knows good music when they hear it... except for MTV. Just listen to the track and you'll have an idea of how hot the dream was.

I really didn't want to wake up. It was perfect. I hope the actual night is like that.

No comments: