Friday, June 28, 2002

I keep running into her. The same nameless girl that I always run into when ever I go to play DDR. This time she was working at Tilt. What is this? Some kind of cosmic sign for something? It's just odd.

Anyway, I got to go play a few rounds of DDR 3rd Mix. I spent only $1.50, which is better than the $5 I normally spend at Jillian's. I'm really out of it on some of my favorite songs. I actually FAILED my favorite song! I haven't failed Dynamite Rave since I got the home version. I'm really out of shape now.

In other news, I learned about that DDR TouriMIX that is happening locally here. Here are the specks to the best of my memory.

Place: Hickory Hollow Mall's Tilt
Machine: Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix ASIAN (more than likely)
Date: July 12th
Times: Registration @ 13:00; Compitition @ 14:00
Divisions: Perfect Attack, Freestyle, SSR, Trick, and Double
Exibitionists: None as of this time

The girl said I could play, but after failing my favorite song, I started to have second thoughts. On top of that, how would I get there? Dad's working at noon and can't get me to the mall. I could take a cab, but I really don't want to tap into my $100 bill I have. Maybe I can see if I could watch it instead of actually being in it if somoene can take me. I'm not that good anyway. Besides, I'm still out of shape.

I really needed this DDR session. I feel better now.

No comments: