Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Another strage dream.

For some reason, I was in the garage of my own house holding Shenee O'Connor hostage with a wierd crossbow-like weapon. Well, it functioned like a crossbow in that it fired arrows but it also had a revolving chamber like a gun. A semi-automatic crossbow? Anyway, for some reason reason she started ranting and then talking about adultry. For some reason, I said that I may have already commited it without knowing it. The next thing I know, she morphs into Satan saying "Foolish mortal, you're mine!" He then seeked his reeper after me. I bolted my way out of the house as fast as I could. I then made a mad dive off the porch.

When I woke up, I felt cold. My heart was beatting fast. My left arm felt cut, but there wasn't a scratch on it.

Thinking that it was just something like the last "Satan" dream I had, I tried to get back to sleep. I succeeded, but all my dreams were like commercials. Thank God I don't remember those.

No comments: