Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Okay, this was some of the dumbest days I have ever had.

First off, yesturday, I forgot to blog something rather important because I needed to tell several people about it FIRST. Don't ask, it's a long and complicated story. Basically what happened is that my mother asked me if I still wanted to go to Seattle right now. Kind of odd, but I would like to think that she only asked to spark a conversation. I told her why bother since I can't leave till August when we have that vacation. Then she told me that the vacation destination wasn't Seattle. We were going to St. Augestine, specifically the PGA Golf Hall of Fame since we have a condo/timeshare lot there. However, when I asked about Seattle, she said that it would be cheaper to come back from Florida, wash my clothes, repack, and then leave from Nashville instead of flying cross country. From there, we went on to talk about what I plan to do up in Seattle. Get a job, might as well look into community colleges since DigiPen told me to, get a place.

Yesturday, I didn't get any dates. I wanted to get at least a date plot today, but I got instead something very disturbing. The vacation is just an idea! She never made any reservation! She is thinking that it will be around the last week in July. THINKING about it!

And here I was armed with a highlighter to lock them into a definate date.

No comments: