Thursday, June 20, 2002

It came to me in a dream.

There are three prominent parts of my personallity that seem to be in full swing more than any other part of me.

One of them is the really smart self. The part that makes anyone feel dumb sometimes cause I'm always informed or I retained the knowledge. While it is still nowhere near it's optimium level, it's still good enough to understand what even the smartest person is saying.

Another one of them is the clueless self. This part is the one that acts the age I'm suppose to, but at the same time has no clue what I'm doing. This is where the innocence comes from in me. The part where all my stupid, seemingly-intolerable actions are executed. Where accedents happen all the time.

The last part is the baby self. This is the part of myself that needs to be comforted and told that it's okay and everything will be fine in the morning. The part that cries and rants and gets all dark and moody cause I see no hope like a child lost in the mall during Christmas shopping season looking for their mommy. The part that has to be shown alot of love before it can ever settle down. If not, a good night sleep should calm it.

Too bad it had to take a dream to tell me. Maybe my subconcious knows myself better than myself.

No comments: