Tuesday, June 18, 2002

I hate strange dreams I get from something major going down. I also hate waking up to the realiasion that something went wrong last night. Something I'd be very surprise if I could fix. I doubt it.

Anyway, in the dream, I time traveled to a different era wher the only form of technology they had was a UHaul. For some reason, I was the only one that knew things no one didn't. I even saved the house I was in from a vampire. I then proceeded to have some fun and change history a bit. Then I found how I time traveled. Some physic kid that looked alot like Cara from Real World Chicago. She had the ability to displace time and space to a point. Apparently I was in a future where she didn't exsist and had lost some technology that was important for something. I used her help to transport me to the appropriate time with the technology.

See? Told you it was wierd.

Sometimes I think my imagination is going to be my downfall. Come to think of it, it probibly has alread killed me. I don't know, I'm still feeling the effect of last night and I rather not share what happened thanks to an act of stupidity. Maybe later in the day/week, I'll reminise if I find out I couldn't change it with all those e-mails.

No comments: